Certificate IV Hospitality (Traineeship)
Develop quality hospitality skills that the industry needs
This program is directed at motivated students who wish to improve their leadership, management and adherence to internal standards, systems and processes. Each student requires access to a computer with internet and the necessary IT skills to complete research, projects and assessments in a variety of basic software programs. Our expert trainer will:
Increase ability to lead teams to future success. Strengthen and further develop current leadership skills and knowledge. Achieve positive and measurable outcomes in the workplace.
- Create a ‘can do’ team dedicated to excellence
- Create an innovative working culture
- Increase your ability to lead teams to future success
- Create best practice in your work environment
- Strengthen and further develop your current leadership skills and knowledge
- Achieve positive and measurable outcomes in the workplace
- Be awarded a nationally recognised qualification
Focus on Knowledge & Support
What will make your training program stand out is how we teach and what you learn. Our programs give you flexibility to study whilst remaining in your workplace connected with your staff and peers. You will be able to take advantage of the best knowledge and learning in order to achieve your goals. At Workplace Training Strategies you will gain knowledge and put it to practice
We Come To You
No need to leave your workplace we will come to you. At WTS we believe that to understand your business needs we need to be in your environment. Our hands-on learning and training techniques will be tailored to your business at your venue. Unlike many other RTO’s we develop each training course to suit your specific needs.